Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cloud Computing Introduction

  • Why am I taking the Cloud Computing Course? I wanted to learn how to use all of the google applications effectively.

  • How did I find out about this course? I found out about this course from Dr. Stevens herself.

  • What have I learned so far? I have learned how to change the settings and themes of gmail and igoogle, and how to set up a blog.

  • What are the advantages to cloud computing? Cloud computing makes it possible for people to share documents and ideas in real-time, from different places.

  • What are the disadvantages to cloud computing? I have not found any disadvantages to cloud computing yet. I love everything about it so far!!

  • Any other thoughts? I am very eager to learn more about cloud computing and the many aspects of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment