Sunday, May 23, 2010

Google Calendar Application













  • What have I learned about the Google calendar? I have learned how to create and maintain a single Google calendar, and then how to make several individual Google calendars work together. I have learned how to change the colors of my calendars, how to add flair (calendar emoticons) to my calendars, and how to add standard calendars (holidays, weather, etc.). I have also learned how to embed my Google calendar into a web page using an iframe.



  • What do I like/dislike about the Google calendar? I think the Google calendar is easy to use and works great in my web pages, as it automatically updates as I make changes without having to re-embed it into the page itself. I am yet to find anything that I dislike about the Google calendar.



  • What other calendars do I use and which do I like better? The only other calendar I use is the one on my cell phone and since I started using my data package I have been using my Google calendar more than the one on my phone, because my phone doesn't give me the option to individualize different calendars and then have the option to view them together or separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment