Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Gmail




  • What have I learned about Gmail? I have learned about all the many ways that I can customize my Gmail account, especially being able to run Gmail and iGoogle together.


  • What other email accounts do I have and how are they different from Gmail? I have Hotmail and my school email account. Hotmail is very similar to Gmail. It can be customized to a certain extent and the MSN page can be run together with Hotmail, but it doesn't offer as many applications and options as Gmail and iGoogle. My school email account is very basic and doesn't offer any customization options or applications.


  • Which email account do I prefer? I prefer Gmail, hands down. Aside from all of the options and applications Gmail offers, it is also the more user friendly choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment