Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My iGoogle









  • What is iGoogle? iGoogle is your own personal Google homepage that can be personalized with "gadgets" that interests you and a theme t0 decorate it.






  • What's on my iGoogle page? I have the date and time, my calendar, my "To Do List", my Gmail, Google Docs forms, coupons, Totally Free Crap, Twilight Quotes, Web Designer Depot, You Tube, My New Room, my local weather, my horoscope, Comedy Central jokes, and Celebs by Access Hollywood. All of these things are on my page because I either need to know the information or want to know the information.






  • What do I like about iGoogle? I like the ability to view all the information I need or want on one page.






  • What do I dislike about iGoogle? I haven't been using iGoogle for very long, so the only thing that I have found to dislike is how difficult it can be to drag my gadgets to the place I want them on my page.












No comments:

Post a Comment